Complete course guide, practice questions, downloadable resources, supportive lesson videos for better understanding.
With over 3+hours of complete statistics training, quizzes, and practical steps you can follow – this is one of the most comprehensive Enzymology course available.
By the end of this course, you will be confidently implementing techniques across the major situations in Enzymology.
What you’ll learn
- Complete understanding of Enzymology
- If you are in medicine, research, masters, corporate; learn the tricks and gain the knowledge to outstanding
You’ll Also Get:
- Downloadable workout Notes for competitive exams and future reference purpose
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Who this course is for:
- For all students like NEET/Medical/ School/Graduation/ Clinical Research/MTech
- People who want a career in clinical research, medicine, Pathology etc
- Students who are interested in competitive exams
- People who want to learn the fundamentals of Enzymology
- School students who want to have a strong base in Enzymology
3Enzyme, structure, classification, and Mechanism of action
4Factors affecting the Enzyme activities
7Immobilisation of Enzymes
8investigation of active site of enzymes
9Metalloenzymes and Metal activated Enzymes
10Isotope study for enzyme kinetics
11Pre-steady state kinetics and intra molecular catalysis